Information about the Personal Data Administrator
- Tecofood sp. z o. o. based in Lublin (20-037), at10/71 Aleje Racławickie Street, entered into the business register by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000453164, with NIP 5252549455, REGON 146567050, is the controller of your personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (for simplicity, we will hereinafter use the abbreviation “General Data Protection Regulation”), in relation to the personal data of Users who are natural persons.
- The Administrator runs a website at www.tecofood.com, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”.
Your rights regarding personal data:
- Your data is processed for the purpose of sending commercial and marketing information, therefore you have the right to:
- access to your personal data, the right to rectify it and the right to transfer data,
- the right to request the deletion of data or restriction of its processing,
- the right to obtain a copy of personal data processed by the Administrator,
- the right to object to data processing by the Administrator,
- the right to lodge a complaint regarding violation of the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016 to the body supervising data processing – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Your personal data are processed on the basis of consent, therefore you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
- PDC carefully selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of processed personal data. Only duly authorized persons with appropriate knowledge of personal data protection have full access to the databases.
- PDC makes every possible effort to secure your data and protect it against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary security measures on servers, connections and the Website to protect your data.
- However, the actions we take may be insufficient if you do not follow the safety rules yourself.
Purpose and basis for the processing of personal data by the Administrator
- PDC will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- conducting research – conducting analyzes of Users’ activity, as well as their preferences in order to improve the functionalities used and services provided – pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter b GDPR,
- profiling the website content using cookies – pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter a GDPR,
- sending commercial information – pursuant to Art. 6 section 1 letter a GDPR and art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law Act,
- promotion of own products or services, including personalized ones (pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
- Your activity on the website may also be recorded in system logs. The data collected in the logs will be processed in connection with the provision of services to you.
- PDC may also process your personal data for technical purposes – in particular, data may be temporarily stored and processed to ensure the security and proper functioning of IT systems, e.g. in connection with making backup copies, testing changes in IT systems, detecting irregularities or protection against abuse and attacks.
Recipients of Personal Data:
- In connection with the provision of services,PDCdiscloses your personal data to external entities, in particular:
- suppliers responsible for operating IT systems,
- state authorities or other entities authorized under the law, in order to fulfill their obligations specified in the applicable regulations (e.g. Tax Office, National Labor Inspectorate, Social Insurance Institution),
- If you consent, your data may also be made available to other entities for their own purposes, in particular for marketing purposes.
- Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or international organization.
Personal data storage time:
- Your personal data will be stored for the period of sending commercial and marketing information, until you withdraw your consent to data processing for this purpose.
- After withdrawal of consent or expiry of the indicated period, personal data will be permanently deleted. However, the PDC may retain the necessary, limited part of personal data in order to demonstrate compliance with the regulations, for a period until the expiry of the limitation periods for claims provided for in the applicable regulations.
- When using the website, your Personal Data is also collected automatically in the website’s system logs, through cookies and the Web Beacon system.
- “Web beacons” (so-called electronic images) allow you to receive information such as the IP address of the computer on which the page on which the web beacon was placed was loaded, the URL number of the page, the time the page was loaded, the type of browser, also information contained in cookies to assess the effectiveness of our advertising. This data will be archived and used for statistical analysis purposes and to evaluate the global traffic of website users. These data will not be combined with the personal data provided by you.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, that are stored on your end device used during your activity on the website.
- Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- Cookies used by the website may be temporary or permanent. Temporary cookies are deleted when you close your browser, while permanent cookies are stored even after you stop using the website and are used to store information, which speeds up and facilitates the use of the website.
- In addition, the website may also use third-party cookies. These are files originating, for example, from advertising servers, company servers and service providers (e.g. search or maps placed on the website) cooperating with the owner of a given website. These files allow you to adapt advertisements to the preferences and habits of their users. They also allow you to assess the effectiveness of advertising activities (e.g. by counting the number of clicks on a given ad).
- Cookies are used by the website for the following purposes:
- adapting the content of the website’s pages to your individual preferences;
- adapting the website content to optimize the use of the website; in particular to recognize the device you use in order to properly display the website, tailored to your individual needs;
- creating statistics that help understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- Cookies are characterized by the following:
- they are not used to identify users and no one’s identity is established on their basis,
- “cookies” identify data of the computer and browser used to browse websites – they allow, for example, to find out whether a given computer has already visited the website,
- data obtained from cookies are not combined in any way with users’ personal data obtained, e.g. during registration on websites,
- are not intended for computers ormobile devices – they do not affect the way they work,
- do not cause configuration changes in end devices or in the software installed on these devices,
- the default parameters of “cookies” allow the information contained therein to be read only by the server that created them,
- based on our behavior on the websites visited, they provide the servers with information thanks to which the displayed website is better suited to your individual preferences. [KMS1]
- Based on anonymized data provided by you when using the website (cookies), we can perform profiling, i.e. adapt the content of the website to your individual expectations by displaying the content you were interested in earlier.
- The validity period of cookies stored on your end device will be a maximum of one year. After this period, cookies will be automatically deleted and the website will no longer process the information contained in them.
- Personal computers:
- Internet Explorer
- Mobile devices:
- Windows Phone
- Personal computers:
- In case of problems and if you have a browser not listed above, please use the browser’s help file or contact directly the manufacturer of the browser you are using
- More information about cookies is available at the website http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl/, run by the Association of Internet Industry Employers IAB Polska.